..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

the thing about God

Well, I'm kind of "new" to this whole Blog idea. I mean sure the thought crossed my mind but never before have i ever done this myself without outside help. Weird. Anyway, i think the main idea is to share my thoughts. So here goes.
All my life i've kind of wondered what God has been telling me, or where he's wanting me to go and such. So finally i gave up trying to find answers by myself and asked for the advice of a close Christian friend and he told me that God doesn't ALWAYS tell us what he wants us to do. I was like WHAT!??! But once he explained it more and i was less shocked from his first remark, i realized how right he really was. All this time i've been worried too much about hearing God clearly and knowing EXACTLY what's going on, like concentrating too hard on it when really i just need to sit back and let God be the boss, when he wants me to know, I'll know. Until then i need to develop trust in faith in him in knowing that he does have a plan for me, and maybe this not knowing thing is part of it, to develop my perseverance
for when he does decide to tell me. i don't know. All i know is i can trust God and believe he has a plan for me, and wait until his Perfect timing to tell me what that is. I hope some of this made sense, sometimes i like to ramble. Wait. All the time.

God Bless!



1 Comments:

  • Hey, after reading your comments on my blog I thought I'd check yours out. Just out of curiosity how did you find out about my blog? Do I know you? If not that's cool. This blog thing is awesome for meeting other christians!!!

    Be passionate, dream big and trust God with everything!!!


    Jess

    By Blogger -jess-, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home