..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Penne Pollo

As i sit here with my penne pollo and thanksgiving looms, i shudder at the thought of missing my annual family dinner that we always have with my grandparents. My parents are going to Ottawa for tomorrow and monday so they decided to have thanksgiving today. And i work until 7. No problem i thought il just eat at 4 during my break. But, my manager asked me to go earlier than that because she has to go home early so i'm going to miss the meal. I mean yea i'll have the leftovers and an additional one tomorrow but theres just something about gathering with my parents and grandparents and giving thanks for all of the little things in life that was sometimes take for granted. I'm going to post either tomorrow or monday what i'm thankful for, but i just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. Don't take anything for granted, and be thankful for everything!

3 Comments:

  • WOW!!! it sucks that you can't be with your family for thanksgiving... especially since it's THANKSGIVING, and thanksgiving is about apreciating the tings you have nad the one thing that is really important is your family... i mean other than God of course!!! anyways, i think it's really great that you guys have like a little tradition, we don't but i'd like it, we don,t really celebrate thanksgiving in Quebec, i mean we have the day off and all the stores are closed but no one celebrates! Anyways, HOW ARE YOU!!! it's been SSOOOO long!

    ><> Frenchie <><

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 6:19 PM  

  • ok, your thing says 0 comments but i see 2... and their both from me but... anyways, computers frustrate me!!!

    ><> Frenchie <><

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 6:23 PM  

  • yeah... i just checked your blog again... and it says 3 comments, that means it worked!!! OK... i'm gonna stop now!

    ><> Frenchie <><

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home