..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Monopoly


Monopoly. There's been a little bit of a buzz going on about this little game lately so i thought i would quell a few rumours. Mary, should i end up playing you, i would destroy you. Or come very close. Last night, i played Laura and Matt at it, and Laura lasted 2 hours. After that Matt took a $18,000 lead and i almost dropped out but stormed back with some lucky roles to have a finishing total of $24,898. Just a taste of what you're up against. Seriously though mary, i wrote this for you it was SO exciting. At the end of the game ALL the property was hoteled. Matt had dark purple and red..i had the rest. It was SO fun! I can't wait to see what you got!

1 Comments:

  • I was witness to the best Monopoly game ever this Christmas. My friend, Tyler, went from having $1 to owing the entire board. I was too late to be a part of the game but it was thrilling just to watch. I've never played real Monopoly before. I played the NHL version once and it ended at a stalemate (if that's possible in Monopoly). I owned half the leauge including the Habs while my friend owned the Leafs and the other half. I folded at 3 AM after playing since 10... I lost patience.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home