..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, March 27, 2006

post 122

Thanks to someone who shall rename nameless (goes by bc) reminding me i haven't posted in a while i'm going to do one now. It will most likely be short but we'll see. Not a lot has been new, i've been doing this one movie a day thing and it's quite interesting really. I know whoever is reading this is probably thinking "What a waste of time!" How dare you. SHUT UP! No, really. It's not. Watching the same movies again helps me pick up on lines and quotes i didn't before and a few of them have really caught my attention. Their was one in particular. I have watched the movie 'Crash' many times. Many. But a line out of another movie sums up Crash the best, and here it is

from 'Cool Runnings':

Yul: We're different. People always afraid of what's different.

So true. No matter what nation or colour or anything like that people don't liek difference. Sad eh?

Anyway, so nothing much is new in case you wanted to know.

I walked my some Canadian geese today. About four. One of them looked at me and i swear i could hear him say, "Hey, a human! I hear they migrate south during winter..."

South = Florida. *Waits* There ya go.

Then i walked by a house and its alarm went off. Sigh. What's wrong with me? Is it my aura. It might be the aura.

1 Comments:

  • It's probably not your aura. Difference is indeed an easy thing to fear...because it's so unknown, I suppose. Unknown is uncomfortable, and uncomfortable is unpleasant and unpleasantness drives avoidance and avoidance increases distance and thus difference and then fear. Crazy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home