..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

from Moving provinces to moving churches..

Well..it's been a whole 5 hours since my last post....and i was about to go to bed, as i do, when i had something on my heart i thought i'd share. I do realize there's only maybe 2 people who know who i am or who have read anything...but still. More will follow. Being in the Salvation Army, and with my parents being officers i know all to well what it's like to be packed up and shipped off to another place. But this fall came a decision even i didn't want to make. I wanted to leave the church that had been my home for a year and join a different church, because that's where God was leading me. The problem was, i believe the devil was giving me guilt, and making me feel bad for even considering God's plan, which worked for a while until i started talking to people at my original church and they told me i need to do what's best for me. So i prayed about it, and God really pushed me in the direction of Scarborough. So i finally decided that i wasn't going to let any mind games Satan pulled get the better of me and just move on in my life to this new church. Which was harder than i had thought. I mean, when you move with parents its a little different, because its either you go with them or you live on your own, which, even working full time at a minimum wage job can't pay for. But when leaving a church to join another church it leaves a few people feeling different towards me, asking questions as to why, and if they weren't good enough. Frankly, questions i don't know how to answer. But i know that God has a plan for me and that he will reveal this magnificent plan to me and then all these wonderers about the move will realize what has happened and be happy for me. At least, i can only hope. A good verse to remember is always James 1:2-4. I could type it out. Or you could look it up. Frankly, one of the 2 options gets you reading your bible.
that's all from me, sorry for the rambles, although i guess that's the main reason for my Bloging...LOL.....Happy reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home