..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Life isn't as bad as i like to make it.

So, unlike most people i actually enjoy when dumb things happen
and
when i have very good blonde moments.
I'm a brunette.
Anyway.
So last night i borrowed the cordless phone to make a couple of calls so that i wouldnt have to
sit at the non cordless phone at my desk.
So this morning my dad coems in my room and wakes me up and asks me
for the cordless phone.
In my mind i grabbed the phone and held out my hand with my phone in it but
in reality i was lying in bed holding out my hand,
which was fully open,
with no phone. And my dad just stood there
and waited.
And i was like what's he waiting for..
and i looked at my hand.
No phone.
So i kinda grumbled and
grabbed the phone and gave it to him.
Oh man.
I don't know why but it's moments like that that makes me realise
life isn't all that bad.
Don't ask any questions, it just does.
Funny stuff.
I need to sleep more.

3 Comments:

  • Oh man! That made me laugh so hard! Thanks for that, it's a nice break from my analytical essay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • You probably should sleep more, but really, what would life be without those stupid moments that make it so livable? Viva la sleep dep! (But only on special occasions.)
    ~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • Classic!

    I can totally empathize with you. I expereince blond moments on an almost daily basis.

    And I'm a brunette too.

    I was blond as a child... maybe that's it.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home