..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Never Let Go

WOW!
It's been a while.

Umm, i'm not sure when i last blogged. I think it was probably right after or during spring crew..and then i got a message saying it was missed. By the way if their are any spelling errors involving the letter , it's because the key is stuck. AH! Lol. S. The letter S, i stuck. Ah it's like glued. Ok so i have a few things to say. Firstly, on saturday i went to a movie with a friend, we saw, 'the Guardian'. She oggled Ashton Kutcher. I oggled Kevin Costner. (You know you would too, Skoch.) Anyway, i'm not sure if this song plays anywhere else in the movie but i'm going to copy and paste the lyrics. I know some of you hate when people do this but i urge you to read it and think of not only Coast Guards (like in 'the Guardian) but firefighters, policemen, and other people who put their lives on the line day in and day out for everyone other than themselves.

Never Let Go
by Bryan Adams
Can you lay your life down so a stranger can live?
Can you take what you need, but take less than you give?
Could you close every day without the glory and fame?
Could you hold you head high when no one knows your name?
That's how legends are made - at least that's what they say
We say goodbye - but never let go
We live we die - 'cuz you can't save every soul
Gotta take every chance to
Show that you're the kinda of man who
Will never look back - never look down
And never let go
Can you lose everything you ever had planned?
Can you sit down again and play another hand?
Could you risk everything for the chance of being alone?
Under pressure find the grace - or would you come undone?
That's how legends are made - at least that's what they say
Wow. Ok so my life right now. I've been living in residence at Tyndale University College and Seminary since the beginning of September now. My roomate's name is Jason. He's, 20? Engaged, and a pretty decent chap. The workload is ok although as i would, i wish it was lighter. Oh well. Food is alright although its not the ritz. I quite enjoy the chicken fingers and fries, or just fries. Or just an Oreo ice cream sandwhich, depending on the day and my mood and of coure, how friggin' hungry i can sometimes get. Ah this S problem is really getting to me i have to go back to everything with the letter to fix the mistakes that it is causing me.
Can you say frustrating?
Good.
I can too.
So..what else? Oh, community. I've always had a passion for community. I love people, but never in my life have i quite experienced anything like the community at Tyndale. There's always people around and they're usually pretty friendly so i'm enjoying that too. About a month or so ago, right after moving in, i found out how to play Euchre. And i haven't looked back since. Ah. Best of 9. Shh...4 a.m? Meh. Who sleeps? Hah that reminded me of Madagascar, "who wipes?" Lol, oh King Julien. Oh. So i'm thinking of entering this talent show, but im missing one large integral piece, talent. Hmm maybe i could wing it on pure wingingness. What do you think?
So now, i just realised i haven't really said anything astonishing and therefore won't gauge much of a reaction and get no comments. So i know this will sound stupid so i'm just going to ask a question, an opinionated discussion starter, if you will..and see how it goes.
Underwear.
Comfort?
Necessity?
Inconvenience?
..not an issue?..(for some reason i'm expecting a comment from Fred for this one..)..
I need a life.
Anyone know where I could get one?
I do.
Anybody want to guess?

22 Comments:

  • With the underwear "issue", I believe it's more a sanitary thing than it is comfort, etc. People don't want to touch other people's underwear for a reason. So imagine if you didn't wear underwear, what would people not want to touch? YOU.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

  • Umm. . . your blog title - if that is what it is - kind of explains the whole life question.

    So, the Bryan Adams song, really cool. I am totally a lyrics gal - if it ain't instrumental then it had better have strong lyrics. Shine Your Light from Ladder 49 - incredible!!!

    Anyways, welcome back to the blogger world. Stefan and I were starting to wonder if perhaps we started blogging just as everyone else stopped. Hooray for return bloggers!

    By Blogger Laura, at 12:46 AM  

  • Yay! A post!

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 8:36 PM  

  • It is Feb 6 . . . so, you ever gonna post again? Just curious.

    By Blogger Laura, at 12:53 AM  

  • It is Feb 6 . . . so, you ever gonna post again? Just curious.

    By Blogger Laura, at 12:53 AM  

  • It is Feb 6 . . . so, you ever gonna post again? Just curious.

    By Blogger Laura, at 12:53 AM  

  • Don't you love following blog trails? I went from Alicia's, to Laura and Stefan's and found a link to yours!! It's been a few years, hope you're doing alright...can't really tell from the ancient posts...I'll be checking back for more recent news. You keep ditching me, but we'll keep in touch yet!! Take care man.

    By Blogger Jason Waters, at 7:27 AM  

  • Peanut!

    Hawkeye!

    Polaris!

    It's a PLC reunion!

    Oh, by the way Ian, it's time for an update.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 10:07 PM  

  • Where are you?

    Are you still alive?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • Hey,

    What is it with girls fighting?

    BigMike


    [url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 AM  

  • OK, you desperatly need to blogg again, not that i have, so i guess i,m being a bit hipocritical, but still... anyways, how rae you, how's the school, d'you like it there!!! MISS YOU!!!

    Chanèle

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 4:35 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

  • Well I acquiesce in but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

  • Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM  

  • How do you want prefer me
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Signature:buy levitra professional online cvw

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

  • Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

  • I'm sorry, I can't.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Signature:buy lipitor online iqvyq
    buy lexapro nnvzd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • i easily love your own writing choice, very attractive,
    don't give up as well as keep writing in all honesty , because it just simply that is worth to look through it,
    impatient to look into far more of your current posts, have a great day :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

  • Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, will look audacious for more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its one of my pet question to read.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home