..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, April 24, 2006

Rev up the RED!!

Ok so i won't make this one long as i'll make one longer with pictures and stuff but yesterday my dad and i drove to Ottawa to see the Sens and the Lightning do battle in Game 2 of their series. Ottawa lost a tough fought battle (see: Bad officiating) but it was possibly the most electrifying sports entertainment i've ever been to, sorry Mr. Johnson. Anyway i'll post in better detail when exams don't need to be studied for.

3 Comments:

  • Dad is hoping that Ottawa will take Tampa and Montreal take Florida so he could see the Sens and Habs duke it out.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 5:49 PM  

  • tell your dad Montreals playing Carolina.

    By Blogger Ian, at 9:28 PM  

  • Did I say Florida? I should be shot...

    That's my fault... I should listen more to my dad... and sportsdesk.

    Forgiveness Please (Bows head)

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home