..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Next Step


May 2nd, 2005. I gave up caffeine. Its been 5 and a half months. Before May 2nd, i had been drinking way too much caffeine. And it's just not healthy to do that, so i gave it up.

October 19th, 2005. Today. I was drinking my second sprite of the day when i realised..what's the point giving up caffeine just to replace it with a lot of sugar?
I'm basically not doing anything different.

So..from tomorrow on..i'm done with Pop. Altogether. No Coke. No Sprite. No NOTHING. I'm done. So i did the first step, which was no caffeine. And now i'm here for the second step, no pop.

WISH ME LUCK!

3 Comments:

  • Good Luck!

    By Blogger lilo, at 1:09 AM  

  • I did that for Lent last year...it sucked especially when I went to the States and I couldn't even drink Iced Tea

    By Blogger RainbowBrite, at 2:07 AM  

  • i did it this summer, it,s really hard but think abou it as getting a bette body, caues you body is like a temple of God... or something like that... mark was telling us that this summer! anyways, it means that you should take good care of your body cause God gav it to you so yo could... take care of it!!!

    ><> Frenchie <><

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home