..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, December 19, 2005

Tens of Thousands of light..

Usually around about November i'm ready for Christmas. That wasn't the case this year. This year i didn't really get excited for christmas until about a week ago. I decided to put up Christmas lights while my parents were out and i did so alla Clark Griswold (pictured below) with a staple gun. Nothing quite says christmas like him on the roof of his house putting up his lights.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

P.s If theres any confusion as to who this man is and what he's doing, watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Trust me. Watch it!

3 Comments:

  • "This is going to be the best Christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny ****** Kaye!"

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 6:47 PM  

  • Ohh, it is not Christmas until I've watched Christmas Vacation. I hope I marry a man like Clark Griswold someday. Ah <3.

    By Blogger .heather., at 10:24 PM  

  • Merry Christmas Austin

    By Blogger RainbowBrite, at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home