..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Friday, December 09, 2005

Part 4: If i could be a Simpsons character..i'd be..


GROUNDSKEEPER WILLY!!
Reason: Well. It's Groundskeeper Willy. One of the most underrated Simpsons characters out there today. This guy is not only fashionable with his suspenders but i don't know if anyone ELSE has noticed..but when he says things..they're Golden. Like the "football" Nelson throws him when Lisa likes Nelson, and nobody likes Milhouse? Come on that's Gold.
Favourite Moment:
Willy: Now go run home to your shack
Lisa: I live in a House!
Willy: Oh well Lawdy-Daw college girl!
I don't know why that's my favourite it's just another thing Groundskeeper Willy says that makes me crackle up like you wouldn't believe. Anyway now that people got the hang of this i want to know who you'd want to be..and why..like the reason, like i did. And also i don't want you to just think up a character and that's it. I want a favourite moment! Not word by word but general gist. Alright, GO FOR IT! Rock on. It's 4:18a.m. and my essays done. GOODNIGHT!

1 Comments:

  • Hmm...
    I know that I don't want to be a bitter school marm like Edna Crabopple.

    I think I'd be Shari Bobbins. I love kids and singing. Plus I get a kick out of Groundskeeper Willie playing "Maniac" on the accordian.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home