..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, December 12, 2005

Part 6: If i could be an animal..i'd be an..


ARMADILLO!!
I mean look at it. It's the epitomy of the perfect animal. Not only is it "kind of" cute and cuddly, but it's self defense mechanism is second to none. This animal, unlike others, rolls itself into a ball in it's own hard shell to not only defend against others but also roll around freely. Fancy, eh? Oh and it keeps out aliens from reading your brain waves, or something along those lines. So, animals, what would YOU be? Answers welcome!

3 Comments:

  • I'd be a bat. They're nocturnal, they eat insects, and some even speak french (I know this because they speak french in one of my books). Flying is also a definite bonus, and hanging around upside-down is well suited to my future career in the circus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • I've just determined that if I were an animal I'd be a dolphin...but not just any dolpin, oh no, I'd be the kind in Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy (great movie btw) because they are the second most intelligent creature on earth plus they fly AND swim - not many creatures can say that. Plus they look cool, they're friendly, they can do cool gymnast moves and on top of that they can SING!
    Well, so long and thanks for all the fish!
    ~BC~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

  • incidentally, being the second most intelligent creature on earth, i do know that it's spelt
    d-o-l-p-H-i-n
    That's all...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home