..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Least of our concerns..

So my dad and i were on the way to
Future Shop
today to buy a universal remote control.
And we did.
The problem is now we have 2 of them that are
identical.
One for my room,
One for the family room.
So my dad says, "won't that get confusing?"
And i responded,
"Dad, you're talking to someone who tried to give you the telephone without actually having the telephone so i think that's the least of our concerns."
Oh i crack myself up sometimes (Sidebar: Is that a bad thing?)

2 Comments:

  • i actually laughed out loud when i read this and your last post

    By Blogger RosieB, at 5:56 PM  

  • he he he... love you man... you always make me laugh...way to go... I needed a good laugh today... remember the first time we met... the first thing you told me was that you just had run into a poel and opened you tounge!!! way to start!!! ;)

    ><> Frenchie <><

    By Blogger ><> Frenchie <>, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home