..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Thursday, November 25, 2004

the raise

So this week has been interesting for me. I've always wanted a raise at work. I mean, here i am, working 40 hours a week and ive been there for almost a year and i make $7.66 an hour. now THATS frustrating. So every day i wait for a good opportunity for a raise. Nothing ever came up. So then Wednesday came. Wednesday is usually the slowest day, but this one had a little spark at the end of it. My supervisor says, want your pay stub? And i said, sure. And as i started to tear the perforated lines, i thoguht to myself, man i really want that raise. And to my surprise, i now make $8.14 an hour! So that was cool, and an answer to prayer really. Because over the past bit the talk with God has been either show me commitment from work (Raise or such), or find me a new job. And he did one of those things. The first one. lol. YAY God. Anyway, today was seniors day. I'm tired. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home