..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Invisibile reasons for my unchained harmony..

So today has been interesting. I mean really interesting. I woke up after 12 hours of sleep..i decided to go to bed at 9pm last night and boy was it a good idea. When i woke up i was pretty out of it..until i realised i didn't have to do anything until like 5 oclock tonight so i was like yesss...Then i got up and started cleaning my room. And so on and so forth.
I was having a conversation with my mom when she tells me they're going out for dinner with my grandparents tonight. I try to never miss these things because i love my grandparents, but i have tdi tonight so i couldnt go. I complained of course, i mean why can't they go out for dinner on a night i'm free? I mean throw me a frickin bone here people! So then i kept cleaning my room. It wasnt even close to being clean, not even a little bit, not even at ALL close. It was gross. Eek. Umm what else did i do..oh i went into work to get my paystub and actually heard one of those conversations i thought only existed outside of my life. The which is better: shampoo, conditioner or 2in1. The conversation really went back and forth but for me, conditioner will always be better because as everyone knows, it leaves the hair silky and smooth right? Definitely. But then asgain, i don't actually use conditioner...which "might" explain why m hair is never silky or smooth. But that's just a theory. Anyway, so now clean my room is. Definitely clean. And around my desk too..my dad came down as was like wow..not bad..or something along those lines and in the spirit of the moment that i had gotten caught up in i was just like, yep, i know kung fu! He looked at me weird and such, but thats nothing new. Anyway, yea that was basicaly my day so far. Oh except i found out my parents are doing groceries for me BEFORE they go to Chile, which means i'l have food to eat..i was so happy when i found out, sort of a "reallllllay?" Moment. Yea you know the kind no doubt. Anyway, i should get back to whatever studying i was doing before. Catch y'all later..

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

  • billy madison

    By Blogger -jess-, at 1:37 PM  

  • good job on getting that one jess..

    By Blogger Ian, at 1:48 PM  

  • Austin Powers, Matrix, Ace Ventura

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

  • good job matt..theres still 3 more movie references up for grabs in this blog

    By Blogger Ian, at 3:22 PM  

  • atta boy rico!! how you been? I gots to talk to you sometime on msn it has been a while but welcome to the competition and your first 50 points!

    By Blogger Ian, at 11:56 PM  

  • Is one Rainman or Star Wars?

    By Blogger RainbowBrite, at 12:55 AM  

  • "throw me a frickin bone here people!" is from Austin Powers (one of them- I can't remember

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 9:55 PM  

  • ghost & 10 things i hate about you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

  • and MONTY PYTHON

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home