..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The good deed..

So, one of those rare occassions happened today on my walk to the bus stop. I went into one of those corner stores to buy a Sprite. It came to $1.79 and i paid with a $5 bill. So she gave me $3.21 back but instead of 2 dimes and a penny she gave me a dime, a penny, and a TTC token. Now usually i'd be like sweet free token. But, realising her mistake outside the store, i went back inside and asked for a dime instead. I dono why that made me feel so good, but it did. Yea. Thats it. Who else has ever gotten a TTC token and not a dime? And what did you do? Honest answers people!

3 Comments:

  • Nope...that never happenes to me...What is a TTC token?

    By Blogger RainbowBrite, at 3:29 PM  

  • I almost paid with a token instead of a dime but I have never gotten a token instead...good for you though for going back!

    I'd still rather meet Stajan than Lindros =]

    -Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

  • I meant Gretzky, why did I say Lindros? lol I don't know...

    -Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home