..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Which episode is this?

Hurray for blonde moments! (Apparently batman tv shows and the movie are quite similar)
I asked my boss the other day why it's called head and shoulders, and stated, and i quote,
"You don't have hair on your shoulders!"
Then i stopped.
Oh.
Dandruff.
Oh i got some good news today, my humongous phone bill that i have to pay to kill
off the phone and be free of bills is now at $33.91 to my surprise.
I'm almost there.
Oh, i turn 21 on friday.
Blue, happy 23rd.
Megan, happy 22nd.
Twinkle happy something on the 22nd.
Jocelyn happy ____ on the 28th?
And Dionne/Donna happy 22nd on saturday/june 20th.
Don't worry, that wasn't a typo.
Ok so that's all i'm goign to say today.
OH no wait i turned my WMP into the Batman Begins skin. Looks awesome.
And Mary is my hero.
Congrats.
P.s if i missed any birthdays i'm sorry, too many to remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home