..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Jack Black in a Box 1 2?

Ok, Have you ever seen one of those TTC posters with the super confusing puzzles that you can NEVER figure out and it bugs the HECK out of you until you're like "oh, I get it now!". Yea, my friend and i had one of those. And we couldn't for the LIFE of us figure out what the heck it was. Let me paint a picture for you. It had a backwards 1. A Square. Then a backwards 2. AAHHHHHHH i was so confused. Anyway, its like that a lot in life. For me at least. I never quite know what God is trying to do with my life, it's SO confusing sometimes, as previously stated as well. So i guess sometimes i just need to sit back and let the answer come to me. Yea. Oh and, i'm rpetty sure the answer is "In a blockout" Cuz 1 backwards is ENO, like INA, the box could be "blocking" the 2. And 2 backwards sounds like "out". I dono. Thats what i got out of it. Ahhhh another comment will be longer. Don't you worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home