..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tackle football and some Mario!

So today was fun..a day off! Well kinda. I woke up at noon knowing i had to do some gardening for an elderly woman in the trailor park. I got there and she was like, "oh thank you so much for coming, but someone already did it"....grrrr this is the second time i've gone to help her and been told that. So i went, did nothing all afternoon..then Matt, Lindsay and Blue came up and we played some tackle/touch football...it was kinda fun....then we all hid from Daryl, Jordan and Matt....then Lindsay and I ran away from everyone else..then we got some food and headed back to Pine Lodge for some super mario bros. 3! It was fun..we did the when you die you hand Mario to the next person. People got quite annoyed when i went from World 5 to middle of world 7 without dying. Finally i died on a time out. I was quite annoyed. Anyway today was a good day. Tomorrow should be alright as well i'm going to lunch with my mom and sister (whom i haven't seen since December). Should be ace. Anyway, yea.

2 Comments:

  • I also knew your life would turn out to be absolutly amazing, and wow i was right.

    I'm also moving to calgary

    Come Visit me.

    Now.

    By Blogger Skoch, at 1:08 AM  

  • Austin,
    Hey there buddy I am at my friend Sara's house right now and we are hanging out and checking out blog's and I came across your page and I just thought I would drop you a line. I am so happy that you are loving life in Ontario...I would still love for you to come visit us here in Edmonton soon I miss you and not being able to see you but that is the life of an SA kid and their friends...appreciate them while they are here and appreciate them 10X more when they are gone. Well write me when you read this...my email is still the same and I would love to here from you. Hope to talk to you soon. Love you tons little buddy. I wanna know what is goin on in your life.
    Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home