..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

the Tear down of a Legacy

Today is a sad day.
Even though it started yesterday. Late last night at around 10 or 11 i got the news that the cabin i spent 3 summers in, built my best friendships with and well, therein was the legacy of "Skoch-Hawkeye and Austin", was being torn down, along with the girls cabins because they did not reach health standards. To some of you this sounds silly to be upset about, but to me "Cluster 3" was like a home to me. From when i started my freshman camp days to when i hung up the towel and passed the torch to Skoch, it has been my summer getaway, the place to be. And now, after quite a long life, they have to be torn down. I've been frantically trying to get them to save the piece of my bunkbed where we all signed our names, but to no avail yet. Anyway. Thats all..

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home