..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Funniest old lady EVER

So today was good ol seniors day at shoppers drug mart. Sure on the once a month periodical we get our seniles, but none of them are as enjoyable as the old lady who gives me her car keys. Every time she comes in she hands me her bags and her car keys to put her stuff in her car. Not once have i stolen her car. YEESH. Anyway, and every time this nice old lady demands i take a few dollars to pay for my services. Every time i turn it down as its all part of the job. Today she says to me, 'now look, you take this money from an old lady and stop saying no you pansy. It's MONEY, who says NO to MONEY??' I was shocked. Wow. So i said thanks and went back inside. I dono. Made me laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home