..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Answer to Prayers (FINALLY)

OK!!!
Let me catch my breath. Heave ho. Heave ho. There. Ok! So here i go. Over the past month and change, ive been tackling the issue of wether to do the school scene in January, or, September. Anyway, to cut a long story short. Their was never really anything that said, do this, do that...ok quick substory, i had also said to myslef i would NOT ever visit alberta again unless the flights were cheaper than like 200 each way. Thats was my guideline, but deep down a part of me needed to breathe fresh, clean air again. and then tonight, as i'm sitting here shuffling through websites, i decide, what the heck. I'm gona go to Aircanada and check out their expensive flight costs. And what do i find, $89! EACH WAY! Well, theres like 50 bucks tax but i was speechless. Here i was wanting to go back, for a while, i'm talking maybe 2-3 weeks back in Alberta, and these flights at next to NOTHING. So then i got all excited. And my friend says to me, so february, right? This means ur coming to Winter Weekend. A tear honestly filled my eyes. The ONE event i prayed i wouldnt have to miss, i might not have to. So yea, don't give up on prayer, it works! And soon (february) i'm off to alberta for a trip! YAY!!!!
Oh wow, so much excitement, so little energy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home