..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Saturday, August 06, 2005

a broken shower door

So, Thursday afternoon to friday night was my day off. It was good to see my parents again, they had been in australia. But yet, in the midst of all the non-work excitement, the thought of showering still haunted me. You see....i used to be an angry person. A really angry person, like i'd get pissed about the littlest of things, and this one time the shower door wouldnt open while i was trapped so i decided to punch a hole in the glass. And ended up cutting up my hands in various different places. But, throughout camp i've changed who i was. I'm no longer the same jerkface angry attitude person as i would. From personal reflection and friends telling me, ivee completely changed who i am. And so going back to this broken shower door isn't what i needed. It was a "sharp" reminder of what i was. So i prayed that God would fix it somehow. And when i finished praying someone phoned to tell me the door was going to be fixed. So i'm just thankful i never have to be reminded of who i used to be everytime i shower. Sigh. Goodday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home