..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

a seashell..

Isn't it wierd how the smallest thing can bring the biggest light to your day? Just at lunch today i was feeling all down in the dumps because i was tired and didnt feel well when i felt a tap on my back. I turned around and their stood one of the cabin 1 girls. And she said, "kramer..do you want a seashell? I have 1 extra." And i said "heck yes i do" and took it, she smiled all big and bright like girls her age do, and went to sit down. I dono why that cheered me up quite as much as it did, but it did. I guess God really knows what to do and who to send when we need it most.

1 Comments:

  • From one Ian to another, good to see (read) that you're doing well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home