..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, August 29, 2005

That was Then. This is NOW.

Ok so today started off like any other normal day..i got up. Did some situps..showered..brushed my teeth, combed my hair. Yea thats right kids, i have hair to comb now. It was quite a discovery by me. Then i went to a friends house, long bus ride. We played Dance Dance Revolution. *Disclaimer* if you're lazy or a guy who can't move quick, do NOT attempt. Could be hazardous. But then we broke out the Mario Kart double dash and i took both of my friends to school on it. Which was fun. Then we watched Garden State. At first it was a really wierd movie...but then it turned out really great. A lot of the lines said really hit me deep. So it was good. Then we lounged, then watched Along Came Polly with some barbecued burgers and corn. Quite good actually. Then blah blah anyway, we got talking about how unhappy i seemed. And a lot of it has to do with developments on Friday that are coming. Anyway, my friend introduced me to this book with one of the most make sensy lines ever, "That was then. This is Now." Think about it. I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home