..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hey, guess what.

Hey, guess what.
I agree with Matt and Dionne. I don't know who actually reads my blog or theirs but they're saying is very true. Ok over the last few months, things have just fallen apart. People have stopped talking to other people, things have been said, rifts have been made, walls have been put up. I, for one, am sorry to the three people who the wall i put up might have hurt at one point or another. At the time i didn't really know what i was doing and i was just like whatever so started feeling things like grudges that i just shouldn't have felt and for that i'm sorry. I'm pretty sure you know who you are.

Secondly, this is to the one person who probably won't read this. For people who are reading this i just ask maybe mention to him to give it a read. I'm not going to mention a name because that's just 7th grade. Alright, so, i said something. I did something i shouldn't have done. I broke that covetted rule of what you just don't say and i'm sorry. Whether or not what i said was true or not at the time, which we could argue about until the cows came home man, that's irrelevant. I shouldn't always speak my mind and i know that now. Whether i have opinions about people or things to say that doesn't mean they need to be said. Now i know if you're reading this you really hate my guts and you know what, thats fine. Hate my guts. But we can still hang out as a group theres no reason to hate me on the outside man, we could just pretend everything's fine. Frankly, whether or not it's fine, i'm tired of not hanging out with people.

Like dionne said, i miss the football games, the Xbox, cranium, battle of the sexes, whatever, everything, i miss it. It was so much fun back in the day, and would be fun now we just need, as matt said, to break down the walls.

So to anyone who i've upset or gotten pissed at me, i'm sorry. If you still have beef, talk to me about it. We're getting to be that age now where we can talk about this stuff man to man. Anyway, i think everyone gets the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home