..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, November 28, 2005

Interesting way too start..

Hello again! I haven't really blogged in a while, mainly because nothing interesting has really happened. Spent the weekend hanging out with friends basically. Friday night after school i took the bus to a Di's, and it took 2 hours, SOoooooo long. From there we went and watched Daryl's hockey game. Again, the arena was pretty cold but i think it was warmer than the one from 2 weeks ago. Well it was for me at least. Saturday i worked until 7 then went with Daryl to get dionne and donna, went to ray's, then met the others, played Mad Gab, went to Wendy's, then a few of us went to matt's, played cards then watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I got home at 4am. So anyway sunday i went to church then slept then read then went to Halsey's with Ray to watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's anatomy. Don't you laugh! It's good shows. Anyway, yea. So that brings me to this morning. I got a ride halfway..then bussed the rest of the way to school and when i got off the bus and went to cross the street to start my trek to school i'm almost got smoked by a truck who ripped by me..if i didnt stop to check the time i'd be road kill. But i stopped, wanted to know if i was late yet. I wasn't. Thats all. I'll update later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home