..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Part 1: If i could be a Superhero, i'd be...


COLOSSUS!
Height: (normal) 6 ft. 6 in. (armored) 7 ft. 5 in.
Weight: (normal) 250 lbs. (armored) 500 lbs.
Eyes: Blue, (transformed) Silver
Hair: Black
Strength Level: In his normal human form Peter Rasputin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. As Colossus he can left (press) at least 70 tons under optimal conditions.
Known Superhuman Powers: Colossus is a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance, granting him superhuman strength and a high degree of resistance to bodily harm. This substance, resembling organic steel, is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon steel. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. (The longest time he has remained in armored form so far has been five days). Once in his armored form he remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. While in his armored state, Colossus possesses the same degree of mobility that he does in his normal form.
Thanks to MarvelDirectory.com for the info..but the real question is..
Who would YOU be..leave comments i'm interested! And please don't every girl pick WonderWoman. She isn't even that great..

5 Comments:

  • Ooooh good question! I always wanted to be Storm (mainly so I could have silver hair) but then I wanted to be Salor Moon...until I realized she was super annoying! I guess, if I could be any superhero, I would definently be Lois Lane! Now I know some of you are saying..."she's not a superhero" but in my eyes she is! Not only is she hot but she's also oober smart, quirky, strong, independent, and she managed to make Clark Kent and Superman (in my eyes they are two different people) fall in love with her! However, I don't want to be Lois and Clark with Terri Hatcher Lois Lane...or the movies Lois but Smallville's Erica Durance Lois! I love her SOOOO much! You guys should watch the show to see how cool she actually is! I'm a Loser!
    Deborah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

  • ok so we have a Galactus and a Lois..we still at least need a superman..and a Villain so start posting more comments. I've also decided to write a story about this with ur secret identities. And sorry ladies..wonder woman is taken.

    By Blogger Ian, at 9:16 AM  

  • I want to be wolverine, because of his sweet sideburns. Unless theres like, a
    "sideburns man". then i'd be him

    By Blogger Skoch, at 1:43 PM  

  • mmm...wolverine. love those sideburns.

    By Blogger Esther Atkins, at 8:54 PM  

  • I want to be Jean Grey/Phoenix. She has telepathic and has powers that she doesn't even realize yet.

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home