..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Sunday, November 28, 2004

the Million Dollar question

I wana keep this long. But to a point. See...in January i'm faced with a very difficult situation.
If i get into tyndale, i can devote all my time and efforts to that. No questions asked. Or. I could continue my full time job which i actually enjoy until camp starts, go to camp (hopefully). Then start school. For some this may not be a hard decision. But for me, it's not. Because if i go back to school i lose my full time job. And i won't have any money. But if i keep it and keep school on hold then il keep making over 500 every 2 weeks. Its so confusing. Because right now God is concentrating on my church life and such due to recent decisions so i haven't had a lot of time to be like. Oh, and God, January? Where to? Lol. It doesnt work like that so i just ask for a little prayer support so that in the end i wont make the right decision, but GODS Decision. Yea.

Also, as some of you know and were there, Oshawas youth bash was last night. And, i didn't know what to make of it, and didn't really get much out of it at all, until Adam Marshall spoke. He spoke of a very traumatic situation for him that happened, and about hw you need to ask for Gods help in all situations. This is SO true. Ok. Bear with me this is a hard thing for me to talk about. Over the past few months i have been dealing with something that has been hard to change. And i've always been too afraid or busy to ask for Gods help. But hearing Adams story made me realise i CANNOT wait for something that bad to happen before asking for Gods hlep. Thats the stupid way to do it. So i've decided i'm gona ask for Gods help now. But i'm gona work on fixing this. And it's not as bad as it sounds to be honest, but its something small that ive needed help with. And now i'm gona get it. Please pray for me though. Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • Hey dude! About school in January keep praying about it. God will show you what to do, he did for me, I'm faithful he'll show you too. If you're worried about money, God promises to provide, and he's faithful to his promises. Just keep on trusting, keep on praying....no matter if you decide to go to Tyndale in January, or September or not at all. I'll still be your friend..no worries..lol.

    Love and Prayers

    By Blogger -jess-, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home