..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The great Michael Richards..

Michael Richards. Kramer. What a guy. This morning i was really quite needing a good chuckle. I've been talking a lot recently about Negative and Positive thinking..and so i'm trying one of these Positive thinking days. So i woke up with a headache. Good way to start..so i plopped in my favourite episode of Seinfeld..where the character of Kramer really makes me laugh. As most of you know, when i got to camp Wabana i undertook the name "Kramer" for summer camps..just cuz of my zany attitude and how i absolutely love his character. It wasn't really until i saw this particular episode years ago that i really fell in love with his zaniness. we pick it up with Jerry and Kramer in Jerry's apartment:

Jerry: I'm going to get Elaine from the airport
Kramer: What...she's been away?
Jerry: She's been in Mexico for 6 weeks!
Kramer: I think you're wrong..we just went to the fireworks the other day..
Jerry: That was July 4th!

Now..to others this is just a simple little quote. But for me, i'm very much into the overexaggerating. Like saying something was like 3 hours ago when really it happened 5 minutes ago and stuff like that. So i burst out laughing at Kramer. I love it. Oooh such a good mood today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home