..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A different side of me..

So..people have been asking me why it's been like 4 days since i blogged. Oh no 4 days eh? I know! Anyway, even though its completely stupid that that would actually matter..it got me thinking. Why HAVEN'T i been blogging. Well..theres' been nothing going on in life. No bad things, nothing to complain about..i've just been content to be alive these days. Thats all. I started college today..i guess i could blog about that. It was kind of a boring day, lots of listening and such to teachers introducing themselves and all that wonderful jargon. And yea, thats it. So i guess i'll leave it there and blog again when i have something exciting or distressing to say.

4 Comments:

  • Dependence and Independence
    By Doc Searls on Tue, 2005-09-06 01:00. Community In the midst of unimaginable destruction, a reminder of how much we rely on others and how much they rely on us.
    prada purse Terrific Gifts for Spring and Summer. Many Styles! Shop from our VAST COLLECTION of Handbags today! prada purse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

  • Wow Ian, you're getting advertizements as well!

    It must be so exciting to start college! I want to go back to school. But teaching it is fun too! I wonder how many of my students went home saing that they just listend to a boring teacher go on and on.

    In keeping with the other comments, I guess I should try to sell you something. May I intrest you in a dancing monkey? He's really great and specializes in the Macarena and the Ketchup Dance. He can be yours for the low low price of ...

    By Blogger Natalie Jill, at 10:04 AM  

  • You never told me that you were going back to school. Man you need to move back here...yeppers!

    Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

  • We both worked at camp, at dairy queen, now we both go to bible college, where such a pair, you and i

    By Blogger Skoch, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home