..if you want to be given everything, give everything up..

Monday, December 06, 2004

A little about the founder of K-Mart.

Not really. But it would be cool if people thought that.
"Excuse me sir, did you found K-Mart?"
"Well they don't call me the K-Man for nothing"
ANYWAY....today was long and uneventful. I had to work...the funnest part is when my friend called me while i was working...like honestly some days suck...boring....everyone else under the sun gets a phone call during the day..except me. I ALWAYS answer the phone bright and chirpy...under requirement...anyway...so today was like the never ending day of people buying stuff and tearing the sale tags at the perforated lines, and the PHONE rang. Alright, now, i had left a message for a friend to call me at work, she wanted gum, but still, i wasn't even thinking about that because everytime i leave messages for ppl to call i'm usually on break and not in the store when they page me. It's QUITE frustrating. anyway, so the telephone rings, well actually, the lady on the I.C says "Customer Service, Line 3 please" "Good afternoon shoppers drug mart, how may i help you?" And then my friends like "Is Ian Robinson there please?" And i was literally so excited, not just because someone called for me, but someone called for ME! Even though it had to do with buying gum and not that she wanted to talk to me, stupid alteriative motives...ANYWAY, it was still exciting because yea. My supervisor when i got off the phone asked what they wanted.and i todl her it was for me and she gave me a look as if to say "people don't call you.." And yea. I smiled. I GOT A CALL. Lol. Stupid phone. Anyway, you know who you are. Even though you were just returning a call, you made my day. And u'll get ur gum friday. THANKS!

1 Comments:

  • Wow...simple things for simple minds eh? :) just kidding!

    I am pretty excited about that gum though!!

    Esther

    By Blogger Esther Atkins, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home